- Admitted: 2009
- Daini Tokyo Bar Association
◆ Practice Areas
- Dispute Resolution
Dispute resolution, such as litigation and provisional disposition regarding labor law, the Bankruptcy Act, intellectual property rights, finance, and the IT and system field.
- Guidance/Advice for Intra-Organizational Disputes
Guidance/advice on review of overall strategy, as well as legal means, response to media, information dissemination measures, such as through the Web, and meeting response measures regarding various types of intra-organizational disputes in organizations including companies, religious corporations, and medical corporations.
- General Corporate Legal Affairs
Guidance of shareholders meeting, mergers and acquisitions, preparation of contracts, regulations, meeting minutes, and other documents, personnel and labor management.
- Legal Adviser/Management Guidance
Advice on corporate legal affairs, personnel and labor management, and other general management matters.
- Corporate Risk Management
Advice on handling of misconduct, third party commissions, setting up of risk management system in advance of contingencies (whistleblowing system).
|2006||Graduated from the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law|
|2008||Graduated from the University of Tokyo, School of Law|
|2008||Passed the National Bar Exam|
|2009 to date||Hibiya Park Law Offices|
◆ Other Memberships
- “Practice of Preparation for Shareholders’ Meeting for Year 2022 and Anticipated Questions and Planed Answers”
Published by Chuo-Keizaisha (2022) (Co-author)
- “Everything of Effective Management of Subsidiaries”
Published by Shojihomu (2018) (Co-author)
- “Specialized Suit Lecture Series No.7, Corporate Litigation, Lawsuits/ Non-contentious Cases/ Provisional Disposition Cases”
Published by Minjiho-Kenkyukai (2013) (Co-author)
◆ Representative Engagements
- Counsel to a defendant in a lawsuit claiming to exercise a right of avoidance by a bankruptcy trustee.
- Counsel to a user in a lawsuit where the user claimed compensation for damages against a vendor regarding system development trouble.
- Counsel to a religious corporation in a lawsuit (claim to verify invalid employment dismissal, claim compensation for damages) on dispute inside the religious corporation.
- Counsel to a plaintiff employee of a medical corporation (an investor) in a lawsuit on refund of subscriber’s share on the capital by the employee.
・Counsel to a plaintiff in a lawsuit claiming compensation for damages due to defamation of character.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Practiced due diligence in legal affairs for a company to be acquired, and prepared and negotiated contracts in the capacity of legal adviser for the acquiring party.
- Prepared and negotiated contracts in the capacity of legal adviser for the acquired party.
- Legal advisor for companies in financial, real estate, manufacturing, apparel, and internet sectors.
- Acting as external contact for a whistleblower system for a company listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, received reports, liaised between whistleblowers and company representatives, and offered advice on content of investigations and responses.
Japanese and English